Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Flight of 4 Floridian Beers - Beer Tasting

Lunch Time Beer Sampling!
Yesterday I had lunch at the Parrot Lounge in Fort Lauderdale and was delighted to see "Flight of Beers" on their menu.  My bartender Greg assisted me in choosing 4 Floridian beers to sample.  I took notes on each one so I could share my experience with you.  
1. Funky Buddha Floridian: This was my favorite!  It had a smooth taste in which I could detect the citrus, and also aromas of banana and cloves.  It was delicious!
2. Cigar City Good Gourd: I really enjoyed this one.  Robust pumpkin flavor with cinnamon spice, a terrific seasonal brew. Yummy!
3. Funky Buddha Small Axe IPA: This brew really gets your taste bud's attention.  Full flavored with a zesty tropical burst of pineapple, orange and mango.  
4.  3 Daughters Beach Blonde Ale:  A very enjoyable brew!  Medium flavored that is smooth and has a hint of citrus.

I had a lot of fun sampling these Floridian brews and I am looking forward to my next flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment