Friday, July 4, 2014

4 Benefits of Having Alee Cat Drink Holsters "Made in the USA"


Happy 4th of July!

Having a label that says "Made in the USA" is something that I feel very proud of, and today being the 4th of July I figured it would be a good topic.  Here are four awesome benefits that I enjoy.

1.  The quality is excellent!  I can honestly say that every single Drink Holster that I receive from my manufacturer is perfect.  I can feel confident when I show them to people.  Not only do they look great brand new, they wear well and stay nice for years.

2.   Ability to place small quantity orders.  As a small business this is a terrific benefit.  I couldn't imagine having to place orders of 500 or more, that's a tremendous expense.  It also enables me to have more selection and variety of fabrics and prints.

3.  Custom Orders.  Having the ability to place custom orders is something my customers love.  You can pick out a fabric color or print that you want and (or) use a logo patch.  Also, if you happen to have your own fabric, it can be used to create a Drink Holster that is unique to you.

4.  Made in USA Label.  People really get excited when they see Made in USA labels.  Having something made in USA is something to feel proud of, and even brag about.  It still signifies superior quality, patriotism, and the American Dream.


Have a great  4th of July weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment